I have ordered my LED light online at Aliexpress.
LED lights cost more money to front, but you will save about 50% power consumption of the light, cooling costs (very expensive in the summer) and annual bulb replacement. Follow the guidelines for recommended coverage area, and your LED’s will impress you with their yield. Comparing with HPS / MH bulbs LED’s will reduce much heat output, and also substantially reduces the risk of a fire hazard, especially in an enclosed space. Our led grow light mainly are red and blue spectrum, these two spectra are the peak of plants absorption.
Houyi lighting is the professional LED grow lights manufacture in China.We are committed to research on the best and most advanced high power LED lights and technology.We have more than 8 years of industry experience and 6 years of R&D and production experience,so we are skilled in this filed. Our goal is continuing to expand more cooperation with Commercial Grow Project, Ali-express seller, E-bay seller, Store owners, Wholesalers. Abiding by the principle of ” Super light, Super quality, Satisfactory service”, we are striving hard to be your good business partner.We can assure you of the high quality based on the most preferential price.
1. To provide high quality goods and competitive price,best service for you.
2. To provide all info and pics,work with our re-seller and distributor to build up his business.
3. To save shipping cost,custom duty and maximize our international buyer’s profitability and competitiveness.
4. Any logo or label could be done in free within a longer time over 1000pcs. Free pamphlets and gifts offered!
All items will be tested twice to ensure the best quality !
With a quality LED grow light and an average-to-good grow, you can expect yields of about 0.5 grams per watt. It depends a lot on strain, and pro growers can yield even more, but that’s a good rule of thumb. As an example, a 300W LED (300W true power draw, not an “equivalent” wattage) would yield about 150 grams (5 ounces) of bud on average.
Today’s LED models are much better for growing weed than the ones available even half a decade ago. They have wider spectra of light (instead of purely red and blue light) which results in greener, healthier growth and better looking buds. Additionally, LED manufacturers have developed specialized lenses to point light directly to the plants and increase penetration, resulting in bigger yields for the same amount of light compared to older models.
LED grow lights are often compared to HPS grow lights and each type of grow light has pros and cons for cannabis growers. Here’s the quick summary to help you decide, but you can also read more deeply into the differences between the two here.
Choose LED lights for growing weed if:
- You want to use the most cutting-edge indoor cannabis grow lights with a customized spectrum of light
- Quality (THC potency, smell, trichome development) is more important to you than yield/watt.
- You don’t want to deal with an exhaust system or ducting, and would prefer to just hang your grow light over your marijuana plants and let the lights cool themselves